A new 5 star property by Village Montana in Val d’Isère: Chalets Izia
After a successful launch of Chalet Skadi, Village Montana is expanding in the mythical ski resort of Val d’Isère with its new 5 star property: Chalets Izia.
The chalet is decorated "Mountain Chic" style combining contemporary design with the cosy atmosphere of old wood.
As soon as you arrive you can enjoy the comfort of the couches and the warmth of the fire-places in the spacious reception lobby.
There is a choice of 51 spacious apartments, from 60 to 135 square meters with up to 4 bedrooms, each with an adjoining bathroom with a bathtub and toilets. The entirely equipped kitchen will be an ideal place to gather any time of the day.
The extraordinary ski-in and ski-out location of Chalets Izia will allow you to reach the slopes directly. Beginners as well as more experienced skiers will particularly enjoy skiing on the legendary "slope M".Our ski shop staff will be glad to advise you on the latest and most suitable ski equipment
The joys of winter mountains can also be continued in our wellness centre which houses an interior swimming pool, whirlpool bath, sauna and hammam. The treatments and massages will bring you relaxation and the sensation of well-being after a long day skiing.
The Chalets Izia is designed around families and children with children’s area as well as a reading and a play corner in the lobby. Families will enjoy the SPA and the pool, the beauty centre offers specially adapted treatments for children to allow them to discover the pleasures of SPA.
Close to the Chalet there is easy access to the Kids Village (nursery and kindergarten) and to "Rond Point des Pistes" (chair lifts and gondolas as well as ski school meeting points).
Take advantage of our services for reserving ski passes, airport/railways station transfers, ski equipment rental and breakfast delivery.Our Customer Happiness team will help you choose the apartment of your dreams, whether you prefer a slope view, a top floor or an easy access to the swimming pool… we stay at your disposal for any question you may have.The Chalet will open in December 2019, giving you the time to dream about it….
CHALET - Access to the chalet Spa “Les Bains du Montana”: indoor swimming-pool, sauna, hammam
- Ski-shop in the Chalet
- Luggage room
- Ski room: individual ski lockers with boot dryers
- Items available at reception (subject to availability): raclette and fondue sets, board games, cot and high chairs, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner …
APARTMENT - Beds are made upon arrival
- Towels (change mid-week)
- Nespresso coffee maker (coffee pod not provided)
- Dressing gown and slipper
- Cleaning kit (sponge, dishware soap & tablet, trash bags, duster)
- Cleaning at the end of stay, except kitchen and dishware
Services at extra charges
- Covered parking (16€/day - 80€/week)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Private transfer airport/ train station
Pets are not allowed in the residences and chalets.
Guillaume Daujon "My objective is to make your stay in Val d'Isère an unforgettable experience. My team and I will be pleased to offer you precious moments full of human warmth, hospitality and serenity, to make you feel at home."
- 1 large living area with fireplace, TV (Satellite), direct line telephone - 1 open-plan kitchen with vitroceramic hob, oven, microwave, extractor fan, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, coffee maker Nespresso, kettle, toaster, pressure cooker, blender and kitchenware - 4 bedrooms with twin beds (one with a balcony), TV (Satellite), shower room, hairdryer, heated towel rail and a toilet - Separate toilet - Balcony